Scar removal is one of the most talked about topic in the beauty and cosmetic industry, this is because people have been looking for the perfect solution to have their scars removed. There are several known scar treatments available in the market that has the promise of providing us with the answer to our problem with our existing scars, this is why it is hard to know which among them will really deliver what they had promised.
While scar removal cream may be the most known treatment to date, there are still people who are not open to the idea of using them because of fear that they might incur side effects in the future which may do more harm than good to their body. Below are the different options that you may use as scar removal for those who want to cure their scar the natural way:
- Natural Oils – there are several known types of natural oils that we can use to help in the disappearance of our scar. These are often used as an oil massager. Some of its common examples are rose hip oil, coconut oil, argan oil, lavender oil, sunflower oil and olive oil just to name a few. Their main role is to keep our skin moisturized, giving our skin the effects of being elastic and strong at the same time. In return, with the help of these oils, our skin gets to experience faster rejuvenating and regeneration process hence, improving the texture of and appearance of our skin.
- Vitamin E – known as our skin’s best friend, this can be used either orally or as a topical ointment. Drinking vitamin E on a daily basis helps in improving our skin’s condition by healing or repairing our skin problems not just externally but also internally. Using the contents of the capsule of the vitamin E that we are drinking as a topical ointment also helps in the improvement of our scarred skin’s appearance.
- Extracts from Onion – this is the most commonly known ingredient known to heal scars. Although there is no known medical study that can support this, many has said to have used this and it actually worked for them. Using the juice coming from onion and applying it in a circular motion on the scarred part is said to give an effect that helps our skin to be scar-free.
- Gel derived from Aloe Vera – known as one of nature’s wonders, this particular plant extract aids in the disappearance of the scar, this works best when being used in a newly-scarred skin.
- Juice extract of lemon – with its brightening properties, this helps in lightening the appearance of the scar and exfoliating it at the same time, thus, eliminating the old skin that caused the scar to look ugly.
- Honey – this is a known effective type of antibiotic. This aids in the healing of the scar faster. Honey is used by massaging it on the affected area.
Scars usually heal or disappear as time passes by but it will be faster if we will try any of the above-mentioned treatments. Since these are all-natural ingredients, the healing time might be longer than when using the other options available.